Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bedroom Walls

As of yesterday my bedroom walls are glue-free! I'm only a couple steps away from being done... all I have left to do is:

1) Scrub all the wall with TSP to remove any glue residue. Oh I also need to rinse them after so essentially I need scrub the room twice. Ian and I started this task yesterday - we got 3 walls done and it is a lot easier with 2 people since one person scrubs with the TSP and the other person follows and rinses the walls. However, it is still a really labour intensive project and took a lot of time...

So I wrote the first bit of this post in the morning. This afternoon Elena and Danielle came over and we finished scrubbing all the walls in my bedroom. Amazing! It was so much easier with 3 people and went a lot faster - I am eternally grateful to Ian, Elena and Danielle for helping me with this horrible laborious task.

So now (updated) all I have left to do is in the bedroom is:
1) Caulk/repair all the crown moulding and baseboard
2) Plaster/fix the walls
3) Sand the walls
4) Paint the ceiling
5) Paint the walls

GTs.... but I am one step closer to moving into my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment